Dragons Unleashed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Most active topic starters
Admin
Character Creation Template  I_vote_lcapCharacter Creation Template  I_voting_barCharacter Creation Template  I_vote_rcap 
Aero Dynamic
Character Creation Template  I_vote_lcapCharacter Creation Template  I_voting_barCharacter Creation Template  I_vote_rcap 
Terminus
Arkhor
K'nouk
Vukan
Aeron
Gaia
Ardent
Kenma

Character Creation Template

Go down

Character Creation Template  Empty Character Creation Template

Post by Admin Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:14 pm

When you are up to creating your dragon, keep in mind that you don't post to this thread when you have completed your app. Please post completed apps into the WIP application section. Also post there whatever apps that you are working on

For an easy way to make your app, open up a word document (or any document that you can type into) and copy the text below. Delete the brackets as well as the text within the brackets. The text will be basic instructions as to how to fill in the application form, so you don't need to include them in your post.

This is the text you need to copy into the word, or other, document.

If you need help knowing what your dragon can or cannot do, click here!

Code:
[size=16][b][font=Serif]General Character Information[/font][/b][/size]

[b]Name:[/b] (What’s your character's name?)
[b]Gender:[/b] (Obviously, if they're male, female, or other.)
[b]Age:[/b] (What is the age of your character? Please put it in human years, or, if needed, convert it to human years and the pop this in. )
[b]Sexuality:[/b] (What is their sexuality, are they straight, homosexual, pansexual, etc.)
[b]Species:[/b] (What type of dragon species are they? Are they an Ice dragon, Fire dragon, Water dragon? More information on these species can be found in the 'general information' section of this site.)
[b]Dynasty:[/b] (Do you want your dragon to join one of the four open Dynasty groups? Or no? If not, just leave this as N/A. You can also leave this as N/A if you wish to apply for a Dynasty that someone else has made. But it is up to them to accept you or not.)

[size=16][b][font=Serif]Character Appearance[/font][/b][/size]

[b]Height:[/b] (What is the height of your character? Also include how long they are.)
[b]Appearance:[/b] (What does your character look like? Please keep this as detailed as you can as it will be how people will recognise your characters. Include things like hair colour, eye colour, what covers their body (hair, fur, scales, skin), the colour of the covering. Also include what they typically wear. If they have other forms, put them here as well. Note that additional forms do take one of the three abilities that your character is allowed to have. Again, this MUST be detailed! It's even better if you can have a picture here as well as the description.)

[size=16][b][font=Serif]Personality and Traits[/font][/b][/size]

[b]Personality:[/b] (What is your character like, are they cold, or are they friendly? How does your character act around others? Please make this detailed, as it must also be a minimum of 6 sentences.)
[b]Hobbies:[/b] (What things does your character enjoy doing in their free time?)
[b]Interests:[/b] (What sorts of things does your character fancy? What do they enjoy? This must have a minimum of 3 different things.)
[b]Dislikes:[/b] (What does your character not enjoy? Must have minimum of 3 different things.)

[b]Skills:[/b] (Very self-explanatory, what sorts of things does your character excel with? What are they skilled with, what sorts of things are they good at doing? Have a minimum of 3 things listed here, but remember to balance them out with the flaws! You must include your dragons flight speed, which can be found in the link above this code.)
[b]Flaws:[/b] (What sorts of flaws does your character have, are they bad at singing? Fighting? What are their weaknesses. These can include fears, phobias, old war injuries that like to be known now and again, etc. There should be at least 1 more flaw than skills. So the minimum for this section is 4 things.)

[size=16][b][font=Serif]Family[/font][/b][/size]

[b]Family:[/b] (This includes siblings and parents, does your character have a family? If they don't, you can put down N/A, unknown, deceased, etc.)
[b]Mate:[/b] (Does your character have a mate? If so, who are they? If they don't, put down N/A.)
[b]Children:[/b] (N/A, if you don't have any.)

[size=16][b][font=Serif]Extras[/font][/b][/size]

[b]History:[/b] (Brief history of your character. You can choose to leave this as a 'reveal through RP' and not have to fill in this area.)
[b]RP paragraph:[/b] (Please show us at least a small paragraph of how you would RP with others. There should be at least 5 sentences in the paragraph you make.)

This is what the form will look like if you include the text between the brackets.

General Character Information

Name: (What’s your character's name?)
Age: (What is the age of your character? Please put it in human years, or, if needed, convert it to human years and the pop this in. )
Sexuality: (What is their sexuality, are they straight, homosexual, pansexual, etc.)
Species: (What type of dragon species are they? Are they an Ice dragon, Fire dragon, Water dragon? More information on these species can be found in the 'general information' section of this site.)
Dynasty: (Do you want your dragon to join one of the four open Dynasty groups? Or no? If not, just leave this as N/A. You can also leave this as N/A if you wish to apply for a Dynasty that someone else has made. But it is up to them to accept you or not.)

Character Appearance

Height: (What is the height of your character? Also include how long they are.)
Appearance: (What does your character look like? Please keep this as detailed as you can as it will be how people will recognise your characters. Include things like hair colour, eye colour, what covers their body (hair, fur, scales, skin), the colour of the covering. Also include what they typically wear. If they have other forms, put them here as well. Note that additional forms do take one of the three abilities that your character is allowed to have. Again, this MUST be detailed! It's even better if you can have a picture here as well as the description.)

Personality and Traits

Personality: (What is your character like, are they cold, or are they friendly? How does your character act around others? Please make this detailed, as it must also be a minimum of 6 sentences.)
Hobbies: (What things does your character enjoy doing in their free time?)
Interests: (What sorts of things does your character fancy? What do they enjoy? This must have a minimum of 3 different things.)
Dislikes: (What does your character not enjoy? Must have minimum of 3 different things.)

Skills: (Very self-explanatory, what sorts of things does your character excel with? What are they skilled with, what sorts of things are they good at doing? Have a minimum of 3 things listed here, but remember to balance them out with the flaws! You must include your dragons flight speed, which can be found here)
Flaws: (What sorts of flaws does your character have, are they bad at singing? Fighting? What are their weaknesses. These can include fears, phobias, old war injuries that like to be known now and again, etc. There should be at least 1 more flaw than skills. So the minimum for this section is 4 things.)

Family

Family: (This includes siblings and parents, does your character have a family? If they don't, you can put down N/A, unknown, deceased, etc.)
Mate: (Does your character have a mate? If so, who are they? If they don't, put down N/A.)
Children: (N/A, if you don't have any.)

Extras

History: (Brief history of your character. You can choose to leave this as a 'reveal through RP' and not have to fill in this area.)
RP paragraph: (Please show us at least a small paragraph of how you would RP with others. There should be at least 5 sentences in the paragraph you make.)

~~~~~~~~~~

If you know your way around the forum and would like a character form without the descriptions in the brackets, fill this out. It is identical to the other, just without descriptions.

Code:
[size=16][b][font=Serif]General Character Information[/font][/b][/size]

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Sexuality:[/b]
[b]Species:[/b]
[b]Dynasty:[/b]

[size=16][b][font=Serif]Character Appearance[/font][/b][/size]

[b]Height:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b]

[size=16][b][font=Serif]Personality and Traits[/font][/b][/size]