Dragons Unleashed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Most active topic starters
Admin
Terminus' Abilities I_vote_lcapTerminus' Abilities I_voting_barTerminus' Abilities I_vote_rcap 
Aero Dynamic
Terminus' Abilities I_vote_lcapTerminus' Abilities I_voting_barTerminus' Abilities I_vote_rcap 
Terminus
Arkhor
K'nouk
Naunet
Vukan
Aeron
Gaia
Ardent

Terminus' Abilities

2 posters

Go down

Terminus' Abilities Empty Terminus' Abilities

Post by Terminus Sun Feb 26, 2017 3:16 pm

Terminus’ Abilities

Name: Black Mirror
Description: Black Mirror allows Terminus to use nearby shadows and have them form a kind of “mirror” or whatever he wants.  It can only be used as a decoy, seeing as he doesn’t have the strength to make it copy his intended target’s movements.  The decoy is intangible and only lasts 5 posts, or until Terminus moves 500 feet away.  Decoys can be of pretty much anything that’s less than two times Terminus’ size.
Distance: 200 ft radius around Terminus
Strengths: Creating decoys.  That’s pretty much all it can do.
Limits: It needs at least 250,000 sq ft of shadows within a 200 foot radius of Terminus to work (so a ratio of about 5:8 ).
Cooldown: 10 posts

Name: Poison Breath
Description: It’s breath.  That’s poisonous.  It is a gas that can travel up to 20 feet.  It poisons whoever breathes it until they get treatment.  It isn’t fatal, but it does cause a high fever when inhaled.
Distance: The poison gas can travel up to 20 feet in regular air before it disperses and becomes part of the atmosphere.  In hot places it burns up immediately.
Strengths: It’s good at poisoning living things.
Limits: It can be treated fairly easily.  It doesn't have any effect in hot environments because the heat burns it up as it escapes Terminus' mouth.
Cooldown: 4 posts

Last edited by Terminus on Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:49 am; edited 2 times in total
Terminus
Terminus

Back to top Go down

Terminus' Abilities Empty Re: Terminus' Abilities

Post by Aero Dynamic Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:15 am

Hello there! First of all, I'm going to start off with your breath. It looks good, but breaths are considered 'strengths' within the character app. Your app has already been moved out, and all you have to do is put the breath under strength and it's weaknesses under flaws. If you'd like an example of this, just look at Aeron's app.

Black Mirror

Can this be used to make the shadows into whatever animal he wants? Or what exactly does the "mirror" part do? Also, can he create more than one at a time or only one?

~~

Bump when edited
Aero Dynamic
Aero Dynamic

http://www.intothebeyond.org/

Back to top Go down