Dragons Unleashed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Most active topic starters
Admin
K'nouk's Abilities  I_vote_lcapK'nouk's Abilities  I_voting_barK'nouk's Abilities  I_vote_rcap 
Aero Dynamic
K'nouk's Abilities  I_vote_lcapK'nouk's Abilities  I_voting_barK'nouk's Abilities  I_vote_rcap 
Terminus
Arkhor
K'nouk
Naunet
Vukan
Aeron
Gaia
Ardent

K'nouk's Abilities

3 posters

Go down

K'nouk's Abilities  Empty K'nouk's Abilities

Post by K'nouk Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:17 am

Abilities

Name: Shadow Manipulation
Description: Make small movements with the shadows to mess with other dragons, like make them dance or make it seem as if someone else is there (Perception). He can only slightly move the shadows from 10ft around him. He can maintain this for 10 posts before having to wait to do it again. If he uses another ability with it he can only use it for 5 posts.
Distance: 10ft around him.
Strengths: It can mess with the heads of another dragon.
Limits: If a dragon realizes there's nothing or that he's doing it, it becomes practically useless. It does not make it so that they can't see or harm them.
Cooldown: 3 Posts

Name: Shadow Blend
Description: This ability allows him to use the shadows to mask him, meaning that his scent, heat, and appearance is hidden.
Distance: Only around his body.
Strengths: It almost completely hides him, at least from scent, sight, and heat. It lasts for 3 posts unless he stops it.
Limits: He is still there, so someone can still run into him. Any light will remove this ability immediately. He can only use it on himself and can not move at all while using it.
Cooldown: 6 Posts

Name: Shadow Goo
Description: In order to defend himself, he can, with the help of shadows, create a sort of slimy or gooey substance on his hide. This takes 1/2 a post to create and lasts for 2 more posts after creation.
Distance: Covers his body.
Strengths: It can not protect him, but if the other dragon touches it it will give a burning feeling to the skin. This feeling lasts for 2 posts, and if it isn't removed by the 3rd, will start to corrode the skin away for 2 more posts until its effects are over [5 total posts]. If a dragon covered his hand in this goo, it would not cause the hand to get corroded of, only the skin. If it gets into the eyes it can potentially cause blindness if they don't wash it out. If ingested, it will make the other dragon feel sick and possibly have a potential to cause internal problems, but the mucus and stomach acid should neutralize it. Getting it into a cut will cause burning on the surface, but should otherwise not effect the dragon.
Limits: If there are no shadows nearby he can not use this. He can still get hurt by the attacker, but the attacker will feel hurt too. Water will wash it off of him and if he stays wet he can not use it until his hide gets dry. Light will also cause the material to go away, and can be used as another way to get it off. Fire and ice can be dangerous, as it can cause the material to harden, making it so that he'd be stuck until it soften again.
Cooldown: 5 Posts.
K'nouk
K'nouk

Back to top Go down

K'nouk's Abilities  Empty Re: K'nouk's Abilities

Post by Admin Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:20 pm

Your first two abilities look fine.

I'd just like you to revisit the third ability. It can be considered power playing as you are forcing someone else's character to do something, as we discussed.

So just bump it up when you change it to what we had talked about. If you need any more advice with it, don't feel afraid to ask me.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://dragonunleashed.iftopic.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Aero Dynamic Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:13 am

Bump
Aero Dynamic
Aero Dynamic

http://www.intothebeyond.org/

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Feb 26, 2017 11:22 am

With your third ability, I would reccomend stating what the maximum injury it can give is. Like if a dragon grabs a handful of the goo. Will it's hand be completely eaten away? Or is it just the skin?

Bump when edited, or if you need to ask further clarifications.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://dragonunleashed.iftopic.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Aero Dynamic Sun Feb 26, 2017 11:26 am

Bump
Aero Dynamic
Aero Dynamic

http://www.intothebeyond.org/

Back to top Go down