Dragons Unleashed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Most active topic starters
Admin
Arkhor - Guardian of Seas Abilities  I_vote_lcapArkhor - Guardian of Seas Abilities  I_voting_barArkhor - Guardian of Seas Abilities  I_vote_rcap 
Aero Dynamic
Arkhor - Guardian of Seas Abilities  I_vote_lcapArkhor - Guardian of Seas Abilities  I_voting_barArkhor - Guardian of Seas Abilities  I_vote_rcap 
Terminus
Arkhor
K'nouk
Kenma
Sawyer
Naunet
Vukan
Aeron

Arkhor - Guardian of Seas Abilities

2 posters

Go down

Arkhor - Guardian of Seas Abilities  Empty Arkhor - Guardian of Seas Abilities

Post by Arkhor Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:54 pm

Abilities

Name: Water Control
Description:
Being able to control water along with creating shields and attacks surrounding others. Generally he can only hold water up for an 2 posts, while constant use of streams his energy would only last 4 posts. Yet that's constant use, attacks against him disrupt his control as he needs to concentrate. Shapes include orbs, flow of water (stream), shield like domes. Weaknesses would include fire as the water would evaporate along with wind and solid objects to block the water. Without constant use his time is doubled leading to 8 posts max. Hes mostly only able to hold one large stream/object at a time, small orbs of water he can lift 3 at most. Able to create shields around himself but only lasting 2 posts at most, very much like his other abilities he can stop and reactive when he feels.  
Distance:
50ft is his range on controlling water. Firing a projectile of water max 75ft
Strengths: Blasting foes with streams of water, general control over water linked with creating shields around himself but unable to do anything else. Creating orbs of water to crash onto foes
Limits: Earth abilities can block with absorbing the water, along with being a conductor for electricity. Unable to move water around under high temperatures. Steams of water can easily be broken apart from any projectile or rapid air movement.  
Cooldown:
2 Posts holding up water,
4 Posts using all of his energy if he created a stream of water towards a foe.
8 Posts without constant use
After using all of his energy he would need to recharge leading to 10+ posts (look towards later ability)
If in contact with water length increased by 2 posts before exhaustion.  

Saved for a later date
Spoiler:

Name: Energy Recovery
Description: Ark is able to recover energy slowly while being in contact with water, generally it takes an 20 posts to fully recover from exhaustion. Though using his other abilities the recharge rate can't keep up.
Distance: Needs Contact with water
Strengths: Recovering energy faster than normal
Limits: Needing a source of water, water he creates from vapour doesn't recharge him.
Cooldown: No cooldown as its a passive ability

Name: Water Healing
Description: Pretty simple, he uses water to heal injuries with himself or with others. Unable to heal large injuries only able to heal cuts or cracked bones anything from wounds over 10ft in length or gory stuff.... he can't heal them, he can attempt but would collapse in exhaustion.  
Distance: Needs Contact with water
Strengths: Healing himself and allies
Limits: Needs water to do this, along with the same time lengths as he is controlling the water. Requires concentration along with if hes too exhausted he would become vulnerable passing out for over 5 posts.  
Cooldown: 2 Post cooldown,  limited by energy like his water control. Taking 2 posts to heal the maximum injury for him (cracked bones for example), while small cuts take 1 post. Ark can only heal for a maximum of 5 posts for constant healing thanks to his time limit, healing generally uses 2 times the amount it would to control the water. Healing another person takes twice as long as it would for himself, therefore 4 posts Max.   

Last edited by Arkhor on Mon Mar 06, 2017 12:27 am; edited 12 times in total
Arkhor
Arkhor

Back to top Go down

Arkhor - Guardian of Seas Abilities  Empty Re: Arkhor - Guardian of Seas Abilities

Post by Aero Dynamic Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:16 am

Water Control

How many things can he make at once? Could he make a whole defense of shields and still attack? Also, put the shields in strengths, along with any other water powers he has and what he can do with it.

Remove trapping a foe in water as that is powerplay and overpowered.

Water Creation

This is considered a Dynasty Champion ability and needs to be removed.

~~

Please redo what is asked and bump when done!

This was discussed with the Admin.
Aero Dynamic
Aero Dynamic

http://www.intothebeyond.org/

Back to top Go down

Arkhor - Guardian of Seas Abilities  Empty Re: Arkhor - Guardian of Seas Abilities

Post by Arkhor Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:58 am

bump
Arkhor
Arkhor

Back to top Go down

Post by Aero Dynamic Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:06 am

For your Water Control, is 50ft also the max shot distance he has?

Also, could you put your creation ability in a spoiler? It's 100% fine to keep it, just mention that you're saving it or something in the spoiler title. ^^

~~

Bump when ready!
Aero Dynamic
Aero Dynamic

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:08 am

bump

Added a different ability due to other one being removed
Arkhor
Arkhor

Back to top Go down

Post by Aero Dynamic Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:18 am

Water Control

Please clarify how far he can shoot things.

Water Healing

Tone down broken bones to cracks in the bone. Also add how many posts it takes to heal what, and how much energy it would take.

~~

Bump when done.
Aero Dynamic
Aero Dynamic

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:02 pm

bump
Arkhor
Arkhor

Back to top Go down

Post by Aero Dynamic Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:49 am

Water Healing

How long would it take if he was healing someone that wasn't himself?

Also, a cooldown is needed, as right now it seems as if he could heal for 5 posts then rest for a second and do another 5.

~~

Bump when done
Aero Dynamic
Aero Dynamic

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:16 pm

bump
Arkhor
Arkhor

Back to top Go down

Post by Aero Dynamic Sun Feb 26, 2017 11:05 am

Looking back over your first two abilities you need 1 more limit than strength.

~~

Bump when added
Aero Dynamic
Aero Dynamic

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Sun Mar 05, 2017 12:30 pm

bump
Arkhor
Arkhor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down